Saturday, January 15, 2011

I bought these because I am scared to death of fines lines on my face. Recently, I discovered lines all around the bottom of my eyes, something I never had before. It may be because of no sleep since I do have really dark circles but having good face cream is also really essential.
So far these products are really great ! My skin is a lot smoother and my eyes already seem to be getting better. I definately reccomend these products if anyone is looking for good face products !!


All these products are Olay and ranged from 20.99-29.99. They are called Regenerist Night Recovery Cream, Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum and Regenerist Regenerating Serum. I forgot to buy the Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream which i will do either tonight or tomorrow ! Ill let you know how all of these work out . xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment